These are my favorite songs of 2022! Press play to listen and see my reasons why below.
- “Obsessed” by me – Making fun of myself for being jealous. Make a joke out of the situation and cope with it.
- “Bitches These Days” by Olivia O’Brien – There’s no reason to be a hater. I listen to this when I need to shake off the haters!
- “Serial Heartbreaker” by Fletcher – When I’m in the car with my friends WE SCREAM THESE LYRICS!
- “Dirty Thoughts” by Chloe Adams – This is the song I listen to when applying my make-up. Fun and flirty vibes.
- “29” by Demi Lovato – This song empowers me when I workout!
- “My Mind And Me” by Selena Gomez – This track helps me when I’m feeling insecure and don’t want to feel alone.
- “Chains” by me – Just listen to the song and put me in Chains.
- “Guess We Lied” by Fletcher – This will help you accept the changes you go through after a long term relationship fails.
- “Don’t Blame Me” by Taylor Swift – Title says it all. 🙂
- “Flirt With Disaster” by me – I wrote this when I was feeling empowered and listening to it recreates that feeling.
- “Vigilante Shit” by Taylor Swift – Don’t cheat!! You will get exposed.
- “Gimme What I Want” by Miley Cyrus – Sometimes you just have to be Miley Cyrus!!!
- “Say What You Mean” by me – This song I wrote about honesty and being yourself.
- “I See Red” by Everybody Loves An Outlaw – For when you’re in a vengeful mood.
- “Maybe You’re The Problem” by Ava Max – This is a reminder- if you’re getting blamed for everything, move on, it’s not YOU!!
- “Too Close” by me – This song is about uncertainty. Yes, I want you closer but at the same time there’s an invisible barrier that says not too close.
- “Flirt With Disaster” (Monikkr Remix) by me– I was feeling more empowered so I had Monikker produce a dance version haha!.